Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Must See

If you are ever in Brazil for December, Curitiba to be exact, you must make it a point to see the HSBC Christmas Choir sing. The choir is made up of 120 Brazilian children. The program is about 40 minutes long and shares a message of peace and hope. Every year the program is different and is made up with different children. The children sing out of the windows of the HSBC building that is in the old downtown part of Curitiba. There is a light display that goes along with the story line. It is absolutely breathtaking and magical. I got teary eyed a lot because the innocence of children is amazing.

I loved sharing this evening with Romulo and Kau'e. Kau'e stayed awake the whole time. The show started at 8:20pm and went to a little after 9pm. He loved looking at all the children sing, the lights, and loved the fire works that were at the end of the show. He never once cried; just amazed at everything.

Videos to come I promise!














No comments: