Friday, December 23, 2011

Beach Time

Monday thru Thursday we were at the beach, Guaratuba, with Romulo's parents and Caito's family. We rented a house that was 4 blocks from the beach and had a huge front yard that we set up a big pool so we could stay refreshed since the house didn't have a/c.

There are houses/apartments at the beach that offer a/c but most people when they go to the beach stay at the beach and endure/enjoy the heat. I won't lie and say it wasn't hot because it was hot 24-7 but we had fun. When I look back on it I honestly can say every minute was fun.

Kau'e enjoyed the beach, the sand, the waves, and looking around. He never once complained about anything. He tried a few times to eat the sand but I'm crazy about sand and wouldn't let him. Maybe I should have but I hate sand. I love the beach and I love looking at the sand but when it comes to sand and my hands they don't mix. I've always been weird about sand; well really anything that gets my hands dirty.

Romulo enjoyed being back in the ocean, the sand, the sun, etc.

We would wake up early, with the sun, and get ready to head to the beach. We would get there around 8:30am and leave around 11am. This may seem early but the sun was strong every minute of that time. I was good and kept Kau'e and I on 60spf but Romulo well that's another story. But he has good skin and didn't bother him. Both of my boys are dark and I'm nice and white just like I like it.

One night we took a ferry to a neighboring beach, Caioba, to look around at that beach. It was so beautiful.



































No comments: