Romulo is the sweetest guy alive. He planned a breakfast picnic at a nearby park for me this morning. We went to Boone Acres Park down the street from us and ate fresh baked bagels with yummy homemade cream cheese, blueberries, cantaloupe, and cherries.

It was so nice to sit in the shade/sun at a park with my husband and enjoy our Saturday morning. When we were eating we both saw the most beautiful butterfly flying around and it seemed like the butterfly was giving us a show because he was flying so close to us. We are so blessed to be living in an area that has the most beautiful weather, nature, and feels like home.


Thank you Romulo for this wonderful memory.

P.S. If you can't read what's on Romulo's shirt take a closer look. I laughed when he showed me what he got.

("I love it when my wife says go for a ride". But from far you only see "I love my wife".)
3 comments:
LYDIA!! What a pleasant surprise!!! Your blog is so super cute!!! Looks like you guys are very happy! He looks very familiar...did he serve in the Hamilton or Leesburg Ward? I vaguely remember. Anyways...you two are a beautiful couple.
Yeah, Romulo served in Hamilton early in his mission...second area...Elder Aguilar.
That sounds do nice! I wish Jim had half of the romance Romulo does.
Post a Comment