Not only did Romulo and I speak in church today (topic Following the words of the Prophets and Testimony) but I finally got a calling. I am super excited to get this calling and its going to be a new area for me to serve in since I've never had a calling in this department of the church. I was called to be the CTR 5 primary teacher. I sat in sharing time and got a good look at what I'm up against. 5 of the most adorable children I have ever seen. I think this is going to be the best class ever. I'm sure over the next couple of months I will have some exciting stories to tell. More to come on this topic I'm sure.
So, yesterday we went into the city to help celebrate a friends birthday. We joined Laura and Brandon at the Lowe's movie theater and saw the new Batman movie in the IMAX theater. It was REALLY DARK and the Joker was pretty much the main character...at least I thought. And Batman didn't show that many awesome gadgets that he usually has...but over all I give it a 2 1/2 thumbs up...out of a 5 that is. Why that rating you might ask? Well if I had to chose I would chose movies that were happy, love sappy, and makes you feel good inside all the time. I get so much anxiety inside that its not fun for me to go to the movies. I know I'm weird but I've always been like that and I've tried really hard...trust me. And my poor husband who is so loving has had to deal with this issue of mine ever since we got married because he LOVES movies and can see anything because of this love. But I made it through it and was actually okay with what I had just seen by the time I went to bed. I forgot all about it.
Well, I'm sure something exciting is going to happen in this up coming week so I will return with some more exciting posts.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment