Friday, July 25, 2008

View from the BAY

Yesterday I was watching a show called VIEW FROM THE BAY, which is based on you guessed it SAN FRANCISCO, EAST BAY, etc. It's almost like a local GMA or TODAY show. Well, they always do a segment of local attractions: dining, bakeries, and entertainments.

And they were spot lighting BERKELEY, CA area. Every restaurant they went to sounded delicious but it was the bakery that got me, LOVE AT FIRST BITE. They pride themselves on "old fashion baked goods from scratch". And their specialty is RED VELVET CUPCAKES.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE red velvet anything. Whenever its my birthday I ask for red velvet cakes instead of chocolate or vanilla. Maybe it has to do with red being my favorite color but trust me the second you taste the rich, sweet cake with cream cheese frosting you will die. The top layer of our wedding cake was red velvet...we didn't wait for the first year anniversary to cut into that. We actually ate it with my family the next day after our wedding...LOL.

SO, I need to convince Romulo on taking me there so I can be in heaven.
Picture of our wedding cake...I can taste it now!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hey! Yea are you happy the Wymount days are over. We're still in school ahhhhhh! One more semester!