
One good thing of having some days off is that I can spend some time with Lydia and , yes, add an entry in our blog. PwC closed the offices at 3pm on the 2nd of July (Wednesday), only to reopen on Monday (7th). Well, I decided to take Lydia out today to an Italian restaurant called Incontro, here in San Ramon.As usual, whenever we go to an Italian restaurant, I asked for gnocchi (Gnocchi alla Piemontese). Lydia asked for Garganelli Gamberetti Asparagi e Zafferano. If you want to know what is inside of these dishes, take a look at the menus in the restaurant's website. All I can say is that it was the best gnocchi I have EVER eaten in my life. AND I HAVE EATEN A LOT OF GNOCCHI IN MY LIFE!! As I mentioned, it is all I order in an Italian restaurant. It was so soft that it melted in our mouths. Lydia said that next time she will get the gnocchi too (I let her have some of my dinner, hehehe).
The coolest thing is that in the middle of the dinner, we realized that it was the 3rd. We got married on the 3rd of September (which makes it an "anniversary" dinner, monthly speaking). Also, we remembered that the day before it was our 4th year engagement anniversary (2nd of July, 2004). It made it all really special: the fabulous food, the dates, the cute girl eating with me, hehehe.
Anyways, I don't know when I will get to write in our blog again, since everything is so busy, but I am glad I did. Maybe some other husbands will do it too, whenever they can.


3 comments:
One good thing about having a few days off of work is that I have the opportunity to read-up on our own blog. Low and behold, there is a link to Romulo & Lydia's blog, and now I am making my first comment on a blog...ever. Happy 4th! -Brandon
I am glad that you two are enjoying yourself there in CA. plus, that is great that Ro's work is giving so much time off for the 4th!
San Ramon does have some good places too eat!
Post a Comment