Sunday, July 13, 2008

Stand for Truth and Righteousness

A few weeks ago in church our Bishop read a letter that was written by the First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints addressing some of the proposed changes in the California Constitution, particularly same sex marriage. Below is the letter that they read to us:


On a personal note, I think its been really cool having this letter given to us because every Sunday's topic has been revolved around it. We started with the Family Proclamation and had the two blocks of Sunday School and Relief Society/Elders Quorum talking just on that document. We are constantly refreshing our testimonies on why its so important to have a woman and a man in a marriage. Our Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to be happy.

2 comments:

AnnieB said...

Hey Lydia!
I didn't get your email but I got your comment. Your blog is so cute and I love to revel in your marital bliss pre-kids!! You make me want to try out all these yummy restaurants that you frequent and get to know SF better! You guys are so cute and I am SO glad you moved into our ward!

Romulo & Lydia said...

Thanks Annie. We are so thankful to be in this Ward, we feel so loved! Thanks for your friendship!