So here we are July 2008 and Romulo ISN'T crazy, at least at this moment he isn't, he's finished BYU, we've discussed this topic a million times, he has a great job, our monthly budget is a sound one, and he has taken care of the life insurance policy - a better one than we had agreed on...so you guessed it...let the pictures tell the rest of this story!
Harley-Davidson Sportster XL 883




As we drove home, I drove behind him the whole time because I was so nervous. And I don't recommend you taking pictures while driving. That made me even more nervous.
We got Romulo's Harley-Davidson at the McGuire Harley-Davidson dealership in Walnut Creek, CA. They were amazing and gave us a great deal. So can you imagine me on a Harley...NO! Me either ladies! Hehehe. It's probably going to take Romulo another 4 years to get me on that thing. I'm open to it but we will have to start with short trips and have me all geared up. The saleswoman at the accessory shop was awesome because she walked me through every type of piece of equipment I would need if and when I would want to ride. She told me that the most important thing about being the passenger is being prepared and having the right gear. I must say that the helmets for girls are really cute! So I think if I ever was to ride Romulo's bike I wouldn't be your typical HOG mama! OH man, its a different world! But I must say standing in that shop you seriously see all different types of people!So, what do you think am I a softy or what?


4 comments:
I have to make sure Luke NEVER sees this blog post! Or else he will start getting on me for his motorcycle! Looks like fun though!
Nossa senhora....que isso!!Massa.
I had to express my feelings (above) in portuguese so Romulo can see that I am really serious about your poston your new HD. Well, what can I say...enjoy your bike and in the future perhaps we will start a bike gang...and we will call it - Brasileiros in America
It is so much fun being on a motorcycle and I can totally see you being a "hog Mama" lol
Sweet deal!!! I am holding Stephen from buying another bike because I can't ride it with Ethan.... Soooo, I don't want girls checking on my hubby!!! Hahahah Just kidding... But yeah, I love bikes!
Don't worry Lydia, the thing about bikes is that one day you learn how to fall from them and stay alive.. That's the speech Stephen uses with me. But he suggests that with helicopters.... Hum...right...
Post a Comment