July 14th is a great day in history for the French: Citizens of Paris stormed Bastille and freed prisoners. But in my "perfect little world" my husband was born in the year of 1978, long after Bastille Day. And so I write to celebrate his day and let him know that he is still young, even though he might be turning 30, and he has a lot to look forward too.He has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't express to him as much as I should how loving, kind, strong, smart, handsome, beautiful, forgiving, and warm he is to me. He has given so much of himself for me and I see the hard work he has put into our lives thus far and I am so thankful for him.

Romulo in the military...look how young and handsome he looked!
Romulo in Park City, UT (2004)
Romulo at Luray Caverns, Va.
Romulo in Brazil...close to the Amazon!
Look closer at this picture and you will see something in the water...oh yes!
Te amo, meu amor!


3 comments:
Great pics! Happy Birthday Romulo!
Happy Birthday Romulo! Hope you had a great one.
Ahhhh q graciiinha! Olha ele de cabelinho ruivo... agora ta ficando caieca! hehehhehehe Isso ae Pedrao, da nada nao, o importante eh ser felix e ter saude! hehehehheh O resto eh detalhe depois dos 30... Veio. Q horror..... Bjo cabecao!
Post a Comment