She likes to "sing" or "talk"! She has her times in the morning and evening time when she is vocal.
Her whole body shines when she smiles! Her eyes light up too! Her eyes are still the biggest thing about her! LOL! Her eyes are dark but have lighten up too. They are not blue, nor brown but somewhere between a green and brown.
Her hair is brown and has stopped falling out. It is fill out and even all over! She loves her bath times and loves getting in the tub with her brother. Kau'e is really good with her in the tub.
She doesn't sleep too much but is very pleasant so I don't even notice she's not needing to sleep. But when she does nap its usually a longer one in the morning and two shorter ones; afternoon and early evening. She usually goes down at night around 8pm and is up by 2am or so for a feeding. I know she can go longer but I like feeding her and don't mind it really. Kau'e is sleeping so much better too. He goes down around 8pm too and then is up around 4-6am but can usually put back down. In the evenings with I'm by myself I usually take Kau'e into his room sit in the rocking chair with Yara and nurse her while he is falling asleep. He usually falls asleep within 10 minutes so I just sit there longer while she is finishing up and is past out. Once she's gone I take her to her room and the night is done. I do the same thing for nap time. Both have adjusted so well being in the same room while falling asleep. Sometimes I sit there and wonder what I would do with a 3rd one but I guess by the time that happens IF IT HAPPENS Kau'e will be much older and wouldn't need me to be in his room to fall asleep. I guess!
She is a good eater. She eats about 6 times I suppose during the day. She doesn't take long to eat so I suppose she's getting enough. Its so different with a breast feed baby to a bottle feed one! I loved both but this time around is so nice. I knew with Kau'e I was lucky enough to pump breast milk for him for 5 months but with her I feel even more fortunate to be able to nurse her. I wanted so badly to be able to nurse him but with him being a preemie and having reflex I knew I was doing all I could for him.
The Kids in Pictures
Making up the oatmeal for Yara
Get Ready Yara
![]() |
| 5 Months Old |













No comments:
Post a Comment