Simple things in life bring me so much joy. Sure I over look them a lot during the day but I can always recount them at nights.
-Love when I'm nursing Yara's hand resting on my chest
-Her pulling at my feet/ankles/shins
-Her sweet smile
-The way she looks at someone talking and when that person realizes she's looking the big smile she gives them.
-Her pulling her brother's curly hair and him panting; not screaming!
-How Kau'e pats your back while giving you a hug
-Kau'e's new trick; shaking your hand
-Kau'e reenacting things after they have happened...him falling down is a classic reenactment.
-The little hugs, feet rubbing, etc. during the night with Romulo
The list could go on. I'm just grateful to be a mother and wife (and a daughter, sister, friend, etc.).
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment