Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just What I Needed

After being sick for so long and staying cooped up inside it was nice to actually see the sunshine come through our windows. It brighten my day and not to mention that its an amazing 67 degrees outside. I might just go for a walk today if I get the strength too! Hopefully after the past 3 weeks of rain we will continue seeing this bright warm weather. (Sorry to my family who is still dealing with all that snow in VA.)

And today I was able to finally eat some of the chocolate Romulo gave me over the weekend when I was sick. So, if you are sick of seeing or hearing of chocolate just get strep throat and you won't be tempted; trust me! (Here's a picture to get us geared up for Spring!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay for spring! It's my favorite season by FAR!!