Before I got married when I slept I would love to sleep right smack in the middle. I loved to layer with about 4 sheets/blankets because I loved that warm and toasty feeling. Plus, I NEVER moved around while sleeping. Then I got married!
I love being married and getting all warm and cozy with the Mr. but sometimes bad habits come into play. Plus, with Mr. Furnace Legs I can not sleep with more than 2 covers on unless I stay far away from him. Trust me if our heater ever goes out during the night I don't think we will notice because that boy can radiate some heat! Love you! If I go to bed by myself, I will find myself falling asleep in the middle of the bed and when Romulo comes most times he doesn't try to move me; which I love this kind jester. Well I guess last night was one of those nights he had enough!
I fell asleep by myself because I wasn't feeling good. Well during the night sometime after Romulo came to bed and fell asleep I awoke to something crashing on the floor and half of Romulo falling off the bed. He said that he didn't have enough room and when he turned over his one leg fell off the bed and his hand caught him (on the night stand) and the lamp and other stuff went flying off. I had to laugh but I asked him, "Why did your leg fall off the bed?" And I must tell you he told me straight up, "Because you are taking up half the bed!".
HaHaHa! I guess that was a good lesson for me.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hahahahah! oh this is so funny to imagine!
Romulo should just be happy he is allowed in the bed without "rules". My rules are: corners tucked in, two pillows under my head, one pillow under my knees because of my back, sheet folded over comforter because the sheet is softer and I don't like the seam of the comforter touching my face, sheet tucked under my chin. Oh and I love the middle of the bed too. Jared tells me I take up 3/4ths of the bed.
Oh my goodness! This was a great post, I laughed out loud for about 2 minutes straight, thanks for that, I really needed that. How hilarious!!!!!
Post a Comment