Friday, February 19, 2010

A Deal Is A Deal

I just couldn't resist this great deal I found today at TARGET. I've been looking for a while now at art work for the bathroom that doesn't necessarily scream NAUTICAL/BEACH. And today while I was strolling through Target I wasn't even looking for art work I just happened to stumble upon it. It was one of those finds that someone else must have second guessed there purchase and placed it back on a random shelf. I found these two prints together in the light bulb section; random. I looked at the price and they were on clearance for $13.98 each. I checked them over to see if any of the glass was broken or to see if the frame was in good shape and let me tell you I couldn't find one thing wrong with them. I simply adore them (red coral and red reef) and am glad that they have a place in my home.
(Sorry the color quality isn't the best but at least you can see my find of the day!)

2 comments:

Mom To Winfield said...

Good find, you have always been like mom, she can find the gem in the middle of a haystack

Unknown said...

YAY! I LOVE amazing finds! Today, I was at Goodwill and found 2 down stuffing decorative pillows for $2 a piece! They are amazing and will be featured on my bed sometime soonish (as soon as we move into our blasted house!!!)