He sends me this email, "Personal best baby! 2 games down, now leaving!" with this picture! Remember before he met me he probably bowled twice in his life, and we don't go bowling that much even though I love to bowl! (His is the top score, HO is Romulo, at 128. He was telling me before he left that his highest score was 114!)
Thursday, February 25, 2010
That's My Boy
Romulo didn't grow up playing bowling, he really only played sports like soccer in the streets of Brazil. So whenever he goes bowling its always amazing to watch him bowl. He gets super excited over the simplest accomplishment and tonight was no different. The Elders Quorum had a bowling activity tonight and Romulo thought maybe it would be a good stress reliever to go even though he will most likely come home and continue to work. But hey, an hour of his time to bowl is worth it especially now that he's in busy season.
He sends me this email, "Personal best baby! 2 games down, now leaving!" with this picture! Remember before he met me he probably bowled twice in his life, and we don't go bowling that much even though I love to bowl! (His is the top score, HO is Romulo, at 128. He was telling me before he left that his highest score was 114!)
He sends me this email, "Personal best baby! 2 games down, now leaving!" with this picture! Remember before he met me he probably bowled twice in his life, and we don't go bowling that much even though I love to bowl! (His is the top score, HO is Romulo, at 128. He was telling me before he left that his highest score was 114!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's hilarious!!
I love to bowl, but I really stink at it. I'm lucky if I break 60 points!
Post a Comment