Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Waiting at the Hospital
I love that the hospitals now have free Wi-Fi because it makes the waiting much more pleasant. My only brother (who is the oldest of 6 kids), Thomas, is at the hospital today for surgery. He has been dealing with Crohn's disease for the past 6+months and today he is getting some scar tissue from his intestines removed to hopefully help relieve some issues. I'm sitting now in the waiting room of the Inova Loudoun Hospital in Lansdowne with my sister-in-law. Cross your fingers that this surgery will go smooth and well. (Picture of my brother and sister-in-law in DC in January when Romulo and I were there for Christmas.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I have to post a comment saying thanks so much for waiting all day with me at the hospital- it would of been very hard and lonely being there by myself! Also, they removed 15 inches of his actual intestine not just scar tissue- then reconnected it!
Post a Comment