I love LUSH! It's all fresh, homemade cosmetics (soaps, lotions, creams, hair products, etc). I love how they are very organic, vegan, products all made by hand, pro-planet, no testing on animals, fresh ingredients, and they support the community. I first came across LUSH when my mom and dad came out to visit Romulo and I in SF. We were in Carmel-By-The-Sea walking the cute street and saw this store. I instantly fell in love with the OCEAN SALT and DREAM CREAM.
So, when Romulo surprised me with a vacation to Pacific Grove (close to Carmel) I knew I wanted to re-visit LUSH (even though they have a store in SF). I bought some of their solid shampoo's for my sisters to try and they instantly fell in love with it. I also saw that Tyson's Corner Mall had a store so today, my two sisters, Marian and Ellen, my mom and myself found ourselves wondering into LUSH. And today I fell in love with SMITTEN hand cream.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment