Thursday, January 29, 2009

News and the Paper

Just a random post that I saw the other day in my travels on BART that I would like to share with you. So when you read the newspaper and when you go to turn the pages does the middle (the crease) of the newspaper sometimes poke out towards you and drive you nuts? It does with me, but that isn't the case here. What do you do to fix the problem? Shake the paper out or poke it out with your fingers/hands?? I don't know of any other way or have seen any other way of fixing this constant problem of the newspaper; until now.
I was sitting behind a guy who was getting really upset with his newspaper poking out. He was shaking it really hard and smacking it with his hand but this didn't seem to make him content. So you know what he did? He HEADBUTTED the newspaper. Yes, you read that right, he took his forehead and butted the crease that was sticking out. I thought it was kind of funny because I've never seen such action taken to a newspaper.
Just another day in BART paradise.

2 comments:

Mom To Winfield said...

I think he has anger issues,
seriosly! That would have been hilarious to see, did you just start cracking up?

SK&SK said...

Hahaha anger issues - i agree. Well, that's why I read the news online.. No issues with poking out, dirty hands, or portable garbage... Stephen has a hard time sending old newspaper to the garbage can.... miss you guys!!!