Over Christmas break my whole family was in one place and my parents decided it was a great opportunity to take advantage of it: by taking family pictures! They ended up turning out great even though at the last minute people were still not 100% on the color choice. It went from black/white to gray/blue to blue/brown and finally red/brown. I think they turned out great considering I never have a picture to show people of my family. I usually showed them 3/4 pictures to show them my whole family or really old pictures like ones from my wedding (4 years ago). The last time we took family portraits besides someones wedding or graduation we did it when I was 15 or 16. My oldest nephew Hudson was 5 weeks old and now he is 9. Plus over the years my family has added 3 brother-in-laws and 4 grandsons. That is a lot of people: 17 in total. I enjoyed being in one room with my family capturing memories.
The Family

The 6 Johns' Kids

Just Romulo and me!

The Circus

Thanks Kim for your patience with this Circus!
1 comment:
OK So I haven't even SEEN the pictures yet and you not only have a CD already in California but they are already up on your blog! Crazy!
Post a Comment