Zander taking a baby wipe to memoms, already clean, carpet.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean
I wish Zander was here right now helping Auntie La-La clean her apartment. I didn't go to work all week because I was sick. (By the way with an extra doctor's visit this week and getting two different inhalers to use I am feeling much much better.) With me being down and Romulo either working from home or in SF the house sure could use a little helper like him. His momma sure does have him trained well. Let's just hope he stays that way and if he does, he will surely make his future wife happy.
Zander taking a baby wipe to memoms, already clean, carpet.
Zander taking a baby wipe to memoms, already clean, carpet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Zander buddy is so cute here, I wish though that after Zander cleaned the floor with a baby wipe that Winfield would not come along after him and think it was his raggie to chew on.mar
Post a Comment