Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sleepless in Seattle

Like I mentioned in my last posting, Romulo was in Seattle for the day on business. But starting next week he will be traveling back to Seattle for 3 days (Monday thru Wednesday) for the next 4 weeks. Nice, huh?
I think so. No seriously, I know it will be hard and all but this project is a great opportunity for him inside PWC. "Project Rain", as it's called, will give him great exposure to the client but also to show PWC what he is made of.
It was funny when he told me about it, it was as if he was saying it with a bullet proof vest on because I'm sure he thought I would exploded and go off on him but I simply smiled and responded very positive to him. Inside and out I felt really HAPPY for him. I knew assignments, projects, etc would be coming his way with work and I knew he would have to travel some but overall I am the one who suffers the lest right. I am the one who will be sleeping in my bed, eating my food in my kitchen, and going to work in my office. Where he will be in a new place, new people, eating out all the time, and sleeping in a hotel. Not that GLAMOROUS. It can get old. Plus I am in control of my reactions and feelings. At least I am trying to control those reactions and feelings. HaHa.
And maybe just maybe I will be able to get a trip out of it. I mean it won't be free and all but at least I can make it a great excuse to visit Seattle with him. I always have wanted to see Seattle. Why, I don't know just one of those places I guess. So, maybe there is something exciting to look forward too...blogging about a Seattle weekend visit.

No comments: