Monday, November 24, 2008

Project RAIN

Last week Romulo was in Seattle again for a business trip, still working on Project RAIN, and I decided since I've never been to Seattle and have always wanted to go I should go. So, that's what I did. I flew in on Thursday night, Romulo took me out to eat and then it was off to the PREMIERE OF TWILIGHT. That's right people I saw Twilight in Seattle. How cool is that? I mean of course it would have been better if I could have gone to Forks, WA for a day but I figured seeing the movie in Seattle, WA (only 4 hrs away from Forks) was good enough.Now, with the movie. Oh words can't describe how I feel. I mean does the movie do the book justice; NO! But is it cool to see a book come to life; YES! Was it annoying to hear all the teenagers screaming and yelling; YES! Am I 16 yrs old; NO! Did I feel bad dragging my husband to the movie at 11:59 pm knowing that he had to work the next day; NO! HEHEHE! Did he enjoy the quality time with me; YES! (At least I think so...ask him!)

2 comments:

molly kay said...

OK- so I went to Twilight on Friday night with a group of friends- Girl's night out! We went to dinner and then the movie. I saw it again today(12 pm showing) with some of my friends while our kids were at school. We were the only ones in the theatre- so much better than the first time! I lost so much of it the first time with all the screaming and reciting of lines! The second time was awesome and I highly reccomend going again! I love Robert Pattinson and I loved the movie!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Sweet goatee Romulo! Makes you look very sophisticated! And of course, Lydia you look fabulous as always. You know, if we ever had a contest for best dressed girl back in Wymount, I totally would have voted for you!