Thursday, November 13, 2008
Cut My Hair, please?
Pure Beauty at the Embarcadero Center was honored today to have Nick Arrojo as a guest. He is the hair stylist on the famous TLC show "WHAT NOT TO WEAR". Romulo and I were meeting up for lunch and when we walked by the store we saw a crowd of people gathering around the door and inside the store. When I looked in there Nick was cutting away on someone and showing the crowd tips on hair. Oh to be in line to get a hair cut from him?! I felt like I was brushing shoulders with Stacy and Clint themselves. Hehe, maybe not. But still it excited me. Plus it gave me something interesting to blog about. (Always looking for things to blog about...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i cant believe you even saw him, he is wonderful, i love how he cuts your hair to make you look your best and gives you a style that will be easy to maintain.
love mar
Post a Comment