Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lost for Words!

Some forgotten pictures from our Seattle trip. I know, I know the giant hand holding a doughnut. I don't know either besides letting you all know that this is actually on someones front porch. Romulo and I were looking for a place to park and started cracking up at the sight of it. Trust me I would never have a piece of art like this on my front porch even if I was the designer. Romulo is certain that its Homer's hand from the Simpson's. I don't know, what do you think?
This drink in the picture has to be one of the best drinks I've ever had. I think they call it the Salsa Drink. It has lemonade, sprite, tons of cilantro and mint, lime, and the secret ingredient a slice of Jalapeno. Yes, yes jalapeno. And let me tell you its to die for. I wish I could capture the taste for you so you all could enjoy it as much as me. Piroshky, Piroshky bakery has some of the most wonderful warm smelling treats that I've ever experienced. The smell of apple, cinnamon, nutmeg, and bread pretty much sums it up for me.

4 comments:

The Wuehler Wireless said...

My first thought was that it was a Simpson hand too

Katie said...

I am 100 percent sure that hand and the doughnut in it belongs to Homer (everynight at 6, Josh turns on the Simpsons)

SK&SK said...

Hey Lydia!!! Sorry I took forever to answer! I had my hair cut while my mom was still here.... Long ago. But still pretty short.. Oh well! It is way easier to take care of it. Ethan is so different already! He gives big smiles all the time. We would love to have you around again to check on him, plus we would love to visit again. One day. Are you all ready for Christmas!?! Romulo told me you are going home, right? So exciting!! I am happy for you.. we might go to Colorado, but we'll see. Life is good and keeps us posted of how are you guys doing!!!
Love you both!!! Miss you tons!

Allison said...

it's completely homer's hand!