Friday night I fell asleep at 10:30 pm, which is late for me considering I am in bed by 8:30 and so asleep by 9 during the week, and at 3:30 am my cell phone rang. Still asleep I answered the phone and it took me a while to register what was happening.
Me: "Hello?"
Voice at 3:30 am: "Who is this?"
Me: (Thinking: What, are you kidding me, you called me you tell me who you are?...but this is what came out of my mouth...) "It's 4 am in the morning..." (Considering I didn't know the real time it was a pretty good guess.)
Voice at 3:30 am: "Lydia? It's me Luccas!"
HEHEHE my brother-in-law who lives in Brazil. But I don't say anything I just hand the phone to Romulo and let him talk. It took Romulo a while to get it too. I instantly felt horrible how I responded to him but HEY DON'T BLAME ME I WAS HALF ASLEEP...really!
Fast forward 12 hours: Romulo thinks it would be funny to call Luccas at 3:30 am Brazil time. So yeah that's what he did.
Romulo: "Hey buddy, you want to talk NOW?"
Luccas: "What, it's 3:30 am."
LOL! Oh Luccas was a good sport even though he does have to wake up early for a 6:00 am stake meeting for church. OOPS! Now we are EVEN!!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment