Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Marian

Marian Johns Horn, aka Marian Elizabeth Johns, born 10-4 in the year of 1980. She was the readier, the worrier, and the natural funny girl in the family. She has taught me a lot about life and has been an example to me of "How to endure til the end". She has too many nickname's to write about but I think the most she is called is either Mimi or Mar. She is one of my many hero's in life. She has a beautiful family and has a great testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ. She is one of those people that you can confide in and offers an ear and doesn't judge. I love all of my sisters but I think over the years Marian and I have had a special bond. She was the one after all that made it possible for Romulo and I to get together. She was the one who gave Romulo my contact information and she gave me his. She had the vision way before me that I was to marry him. I love her for that. Happy Birthday Mimi! I love you, kisses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lydia,
This is so nice, it made my day! I love to read what you write-you write exactly how you talk-which is hilarious. I love you,marian