Sorry Vanessa, I totally spaced this TAG! Here it goes. These are the rules: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 3 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.
Joys
1. Spending time with my husband
2. Buying the perfect shoes and having no regrets
3. Going home to VA and cooking with my mom
Fears
1. Never living in VA
2. That I will never learn Portuguese and my kids won't be able to speak the language either.
3. That I will wake up one day and find that one little gray hair sticking up. Getting old.
Current Obsessions/Collections
1. My husband's chocolate milkshakes.
2. Working out on my exercise ball while I'm watching recorded shows like Project Runaway, Rachel Zoe Project, and Top Design.
3. Franco Sarto shoes...love them!
Surprising Facts
1. I have never been stung by a bee. (Knock on wood.)
2. I was born at home in record time: 45 minutes.
3. I now have a pink camouflage Harley Davidson bandanna that I wear on my head so I don't have those funny little spots on my forehead after I ride with Romulo.
I know tag: Laura, Serene, and Molly Kay
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Chica!
Thanks for tagging me, but I hate to tell you, I did this particular tag not too long ago. Hmmm, maybe its the only tag I've done. LOL!
Love you!
Post a Comment