Well, I'm alone again as Romulo travels to BYU to recruit for his work. Luckily this time he is only gone a day and a half. He will be coming home late tomorrow night. The worse part about this trip is I'm sick at home and the day seems so much longer without him. I'm not sick sick but I'm aching and have pains all over my body and I can't shake it. I don't know what it is that is attacking my joints and muscles but it hurts. It's not the usual muscle pull hurt its like to the bone joint hurt. It hurts to lay, to sit, to stand, whatever it is I'm doing the pain is there. I do feel much better today but over the weekend it was miserable. So, I will sit here alone in pain and wishing the time to go bye fast. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to go back to work and that will for sure make the time fly.
P.S. Romulo is at BYU today and tomorrow but if you don't recognize him its because he is sporting a gotee. I think its so cute on him but hilarious at the same time because of the shaving rule at BYU. Yeah even though he might not be a student anymore I still think its funny he is visiting the campus with one.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think he put a gotee on purpose because of BYU?
That's awesome
Bruno
lydia,
sorry to hear about your painful day, do you think its the chronic fatigue syndrome or something else?also ask your doctor to order blood work to make sure you don't have arthritis or vitamin insufficenies that could be causing you the pain. IT IS NOT NORMAL TO BE IN SO MUCH PAIN.
Love you lots,
mar
Post a Comment