Thursday, August 7, 2008

We're OKAY!

I know, I know its been a while since we last blogged but its all for good reason. One is that on Monday I received BREAKING DAWN from Stephenie Meyer. Don't be jealous that I have it before the release date but I pre-ordered it! Oh the love of Vampires and Werewolves. (Trust me when I first heard what it was all about I thought NO WAY. But you don't think of them as vampires and werewolves.)
If any of you have finished it by now please don't tell me anything UNTIL I TELL YOU TOO...haha!
I've been reading it on my BART rides to and from work and at lunch so its taking me a little longer but I'm more than half way through with it! (My BART ride is 30 minutes so I have about an hour total from commuting and then another hour for lunch.)
And I don't read it when I'm home because I don't get home until 5 and then its off to the races. Meaning I have cleaning up (from the night before) of dishes and such, making dinner before Romulo gets home, getting things set for the next day (like clothes, lunch, etc.), reading emails, checking mailbox, and you know an hour of just me time doing whatever I feel like.
Like today I watched the recordings of PROJECT RUNWAY and SHEAR GENIUS from the night before. (hehe) I then turn in for the night at 8:45/9:00 pm because I'm up super early. I get up at 4:45 am every morning, so my days are super long. (I catch the BART at 6:10 and the station I take the BART from is 10 minutes away from our house.)
Anyway, I'M LOVING BREAKING DAWN! Oh the escape it brings to my life while I'm commuting.
After I'm done I have to discuss this with someone! So, maybe we can come up with something. Put a suggestion in my comments. Like maybe I could past some questions or comments on my blog and you all could respond? huh?
Take care y'all! Keep reading!

2 comments:

SK&SK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SK&SK said...

Hahahaha I pre-ordered too.. Stephen thouhgt it was kind of too much effort for it... I haven't start it yet.. I am saving it - if it makes any sense. I am just crazy busy getting ready for Ethan, plus Camila's wedding, and all that! But now I quit working and will have more time to invest on this precious one ;)
Take care, and soon we can chat about that.