Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another Year Wiser

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! My mom is the most giving person I've ever come across. She would literally give the shirt off her back if you asked. Growing up I thought I wasn't much like my mom but the older I get I'm constantly doing things that remind me of my mother. And I love it. I've always had a great relationship with her but I think when I got married my relationship with her blossomed even more. I love the random conversations we have on the phone and they basically start because I ask a random question.

My mom is the oldest of 3 children. She is the only blond on her side and also is the shortest. I think when I was 10 I past my mom in height. And that's no joke. She knows exactly what
makes everyone in my family happy and loves to spoil us. Not only is she a wonderful mother but she is a good grandmother too. If my nephews want something they know where to get it; my mom!I admire my mom in so many aspects. I admire her the most in living the gospel. She always taught us to trust in the Lord, be kind to others, and do your best in everything you do.

I love you mom!

No comments: