Friday, August 22, 2008

Just ME

01 I was born at home and not in a hospital
02 Grew up in Purcellville, Va
03 Married at 21 or you could say 22 since my birthday was 3 weeks later
04 Love traveling
05 Love anything with a history
06 I love seeing red barns
07 Cobble stone roads make me smile
08 I love to eat out
09 I enjoy all different types of foods
10 I’m strong
11 I love to shop
12 I am shy until I got to know you
13 My favorite color is red
14 I get stressed if there isn’t a plan
15 I get even more stressed because there is a plan
16 I think buying fresh flowers is a waste of money but I secretly adore having them in my home
17 Poppy flowers are my favorite
18 I desperately want to learn how to garden but am intimidated
19 I love to grocery shop
20 I enjoy cooking and like to learn new recipes
21 I can be lazy about cooking though
22 I’ve always wanted to learn how to play the violin
23 I’m proud to be from Virginia
24 I secretly wish I could still live in Virginia
25 I love living in San Francisco, CA
26 I love where I am at in life
27 I married the man of my dreams: tall, dark, handsome, and wonderful
28 I find myself wishing for tomorrow when I should live in the now
29 September is my favorite month
30 I love wearing fall clothes because you layer so much
31 Fashion is a hobby
32 I wish my sisters lived closer to me
33 I enjoy walking through a mall and trying on anything I want even though I can’t afford it
34 I can get intimidated easily
35 My mom is the person I talk to the most besides my husband
36 My husband is my best friend
37 Buddy is still number 1
38 I wish I had more girlfriends
39 I love to clean my house
40 I hate cleaning the toilet though
41 I love to decorate
42 But I change my mind with styles easily
43 I had bangs when I was little
44 But I didn’t decide to have bangs until I was 25
45 I still look like my baby pictures
46 I loved teddy bears when I was young and still secretly do
47 I don’t mind dogs but I don’t want one
48 I took my first motorcycle ride when I was 25 with my husband
49 It took me 4 years to finally say OK for my husband to get a motorcycle (Harley Davidson)
50 I love looking at the ocean
51 I hate having sand on my hands
52 I can’t handle having my hands dirty
53 I always played a sport growing up
54 I need at least 8 hours of sleep a night
55 Bedtime is my favorite time
56 Brazil is a place I would love to live
57 I desperately need to learn Portuguese
58 I wish I had a better vocabulary
59 Red velvet cake is to die for
60 I get anxious about any type of movie
61 My reflexes are amazingly cat like
62 I get scared easily
63 I love being tall
64 I wish I had more defined calves
65 When I fall in love I fall fast
66 My husband is the sexiest, smartest, funniest, loving person
67 I wish I had a real laugh
68 My skin is the perfect shade – milkweed
69 I’ve never colored my hair – virgin hair
70 Numbers are always on my mind

No comments: