Monday, June 16, 2008

Neglect

So, we've had this blog for a while now and I'm just learning how to do it. Romulo set it up but somewhere during all of that I didn't get the 411 on how to do it. So last night before we went to bed he showed me. Then this morning I found the cutest background for our blog! If anyone reads this I hope they will bare with me and have fun reading the blog because I'm going to take you back in time. Hopefully to catch you up on what has been happening with us.

It has almost been 4 years since we got married, Romulo graduated from BYU in May, his family came for Sissi's (Ro's sister) wedding last August, from Brazil, Sissi is now pregnant and due in September, my two older sisters had babies last year and the boys are now 1+years, we did an internship in San Francisco, CA last summer with PricewaterhouseCoopers (visit www.pwc.com) and today is Romulo's first day as a "WORKING GUY", as Easton my cute 5 year old nephew would say, for PWC.

Let's go....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.