Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hungry


Man I woke up this morning so hungry and wanting something you can only find in SF. It's this cute little Cafe called Tangerine in the part of SF called Castro. I know that part of town is known for other things but trust me people Castro has some of the best restaurants, cute shops, and is probably one of the cleanest parts of town.

Last summer during our internship Romulo and I would find ourselves at Tangerine everyother Saturday eating their famous Brunch. And wouldn't you know it they were just named "Best Brunch 2007". YaYaYa! We loved everything; the decor, the fresh squeezed oj, food, the wind coming in through the door/windows, etc. Romulo and I had some good times there.

2 comments:

The Wuehler Wireless said...

I LOVE the Castro. I think it has some of the best shops, eateries and the nicest people!

The Wuehler Wireless said...

I LOVE the Castro. I think it has some of the best shops, eateries and the nicest people!