Wednesday, July 25, 2012

35 weeks

It's hard to believe that I've made it 3 weeks past the mark that I delivered with Kau'e!  I know all pregnancies are different but this one is for sure interesting!  I mean if there weren't risks at having at baby at 32 weeks I would because these past 3 weeks I feel like a whale or a duck waddling around!  I never knew 3 weeks would feel different!  But in all seriousness, I am extremely grateful that baby girl is behaving and my body is allowing me to keep her in as long as possible!  As of now, I'm 1 week shy of being "full-term" so that's a blessing. I went today for my 35 week ob check up and things look good. I'm measuring on target, I've gained 2 lbs in the last two weeks (total 14 lbs since 1st ob doc appointment), I had my screening for strep B done, and heart rate of baby girl is around 150s. I can feel baby girl move around/poke/kick/hiccups etc a lot during the day. She doesn't like to sit still and this worries me and her daddy! Ha! The waves my stomach create is amazing! There are times when I put Kau'e down for the night or a nap and I took try to lay down or go to bed and baby girl starts "acting up" and it takes me a while to fall asleep or sometimes not at all and nap time is over! I do enjoy the moments when I'm holding Kau'e or rocking him to sleep and baby girl starts punching/kicking/moving and its her way of saying "Hello Brother!". Here's baby girl and I at 35 weeks.

No comments: