Nothing major to report that I'm still pregnant, Romulo had a birthday, Kau'e moved from his crib to his big boy bed, and more projects to keep me busy.
Here Kau'e enjoying his first nap on his big boy bed! After one night of him climbing out of his crib I knew I couldn't sleep any longer knowing he could do this and hurt himself!
Love this picture of Romulo holding Kau'e while he is on the phone working. But Kau'e didn't want anything to do with me at nap time!
Kau'e loves to look at these old family pictures on the wall. My Great-Grandparents are on the left of Kau'e.
This blanket that Kau'e loved to roll around on is a blanket that my Great-Grandmother made but didn't finish right before she died. My mom and I are going to finish it and put it in Kau'e's room.
Happy Birthday my love! 34 looks good on you! It was a quick celebration since he had to leave for business, Brazil, on his birthday!
And here's baby girl and I in all of our pregnancy glory. 34 weeks and 1 day pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment