Thursday, August 2, 2012

36 weeks and 1 day

At my last ob appointment I was told that if I reached 36 weeks I would be considered full-term so I feel blessed that today I am one day over that mark! If you would have told me that I would go full-term at the beginning of this pregnancy I would have beat against you!

But here I am and feeling so thankful for a full-term baby.  Trust me if there were no risks at having a baby at 32 weeks I would because these additional 4 weeks are tiring!  At 32 weeks I was just starting to feel pregnant and now I am really feeling what its like to be pregnant.  I'm loving it but there are moments in the day that I have to stop complaining and remember how lucky I am to be pregnant again and to have this little girl.  I will never complain about being pregnant its just that this pregnancy feels like my first pregnancy and experiencing this new territory of full-term pregnancy!


No comments: