Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Passing with Flying Colors

Kau'e sure is one little over-achiever and we love him for that! He passed his hearing and car seat check tests yesterday! Not only did he pass those tests but he also ate like a champ. He is one fierce eater I must say; his sucking reflex is very powerful its scary for a 35 week old baby!

So as of now everything is looking good for his "release" tomorrow from the NICU! I just need to make sure that today his eating and weight maintains or improves. Romulo and I are ready for him to come home but its always those little last minute things that make you run around like a chicken with your head cut off! We're staying calm but its just so EXCITING!

Here are some pictures of him last night when we went in to do the car seat check test. Isn't he so CUTE!? I know I'm the mom but still!!! (Today Kau'e is 2 weeks old.)


2 comments:

Gretchen said...

omg the car seat pic is priceless!!

Mom To Winfield said...

He is so tiny in his carseat and so cute.