Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hiccup Boy

This little one loves to get the hiccups. So I thought it was appropriate that I took some video of him in action.



Mom made a little mistake today and brought milk with her to the hospital but forgot to give it to the nurses but its okay she had it in a cooler with lots of ice packs so the nurses were able to still use it. But it still made Mom sad! Oh man, I feel like I'm losing it at times!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lydia! breast milk can be stored at room temp for 4-6 hours! and if it is with ice packs it can be used within 24 hours! give yourself a break! you are a wonderful mom! don't be hard on yourself because when he gets home, it is possible you will be even more sleep deprived with waking up every few hours to nurse, that you will REALLY feel like your losing your mind:) it's all for a good cause though:):)

Mom To Winfield said...

This is too cute, I showed Zander this video and he loved it and was smiling the entire time.