
That's right, a Granny Cart! Call me what you want but for me it makes LIFE so much EASIER! And I don't care what you think, but I think this thing is AWESOME! This shopping was light compared to the one last week. I fit $150 dollars worth of food into this cart and only carried the bag of eggs and bread on my arm. Thanks Mom for hearing my cries about carrying groceries up the stairs. Now I load it in my Granny Cart and ride the elevator!
Romulo's life savor is probably these:

Haha NOT WHAT THE SHIRT SAYS, even though I would argue this point that I am probably his LIFE SAVOR. But its his SUNGLASSES and I'm not talking about any type of sunglasses. They must be OAKLEY'S! When Romulo was little he had Scarlet Fever and it left his eyes very sensitive to light. And he has found that over the years that Oakley's are the one and only thing that helps protect him! And here he is showing off his new pair of sunglasses to everyone at California's Great America!


4 comments:
I want a granny cart, but I don't think the apartment complex we are moving to has an elevator. I am going to need to get used to lugging groceries upstairs with a 2 year old and a new born.
still get the cart and then push it as close as you can to your stairs...it will make life so much easier...trust me....
Lydia,
All I can say is WOW!I would have complained about hauling groceries but wouldn't have really thought about what i can do to ease my pains, but the granny cart. What an invention. I have to hand to you mom for coming up with the idea and give you a hand for having the nerve to push that out in public. You go girl.
hahaha...This might shock you but I had the idea but was too cheap to buy it...so mom bought it for me...hahaha...
Post a Comment