Thursday, July 2, 2009

Beginnings

of anything are so exciting! But it's hard to believe how fast time goes! Just when you say to yourself "I want time to stop!", it's 5 years later! Don't get me wrong, I have loved the 5 years Romulo and I been together but man that was fast! On this day 5 years ago I was in Brazil for the first time with Romulo. On my 3rd day there Romulo and I got engaged. The little island off of Sao Paulo, Guaruja, will always be a magical place for me. The night I got engaged.Us at the beach.A view of the city.

1 comment:

Mom To Winfield said...

Wow, 5 years, and you guys so young in the pictures but you are still lovely today. I remember that summer, the emails to and from one another and you going to Brazil. What a fun time in your life.