Sunday, July 19, 2009
Sunday Afternoon Ride
There's nothing like riding a motorcycle. But the ride into a city has to be the best! Especially the ride into SF from the East Bay because when you come out of the Tunnel you are coming down the mountain and you can see both the city of Oakland and San Francisco. Today's weather was the best because the sun was shining and no clouds in the sky but there was fog over parts of the city. While riding across the Bay Bridge, the only part of the Golden Gate Bridge that you could see was the very top part because the rest was covered in fog. It was breath taking! Plus, there are just parts of the city skyline that you miss when you are driving in a car but you see it all when you're on a bike! I've been over that bridge plenty of times and let me tell you the little details I saw today I never saw before! The high you felt while riding into the city is just something you have to experience for yourself! If you ever come to the SF area just ask Romulo for a ride and witness it for yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This post makes me so excited to go back to the bay area for a couple of weeks. I miss it so much not to mention you and Romulo. I hope to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment