Monday, March 30, 2009
Where's the LOVE?
So I guess I will just post and let you ALL know we're fine! This morning around 10:30ish there was a 4.3 earthquake that I totally felt! I was at work and totally felt the building move and my chair actually rolled a little to the right! I looked around to try to see others reaction but I guess they are seasoned and didn't feel anything. I even emailed Romulo and asked if it was an earthquake or I was just crazy; but nope he didn't feel a darn thing! C'mon I'm not crazy. And sure enough 30 minutes later the news broke that an earthquake hit the Bay Area. Thank you; point proven not crazy! 2nd earthquake to survive through. I'm sure my parents will love knowing this since they are supposed to come visit us next week! Welcome to sunny California!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
When you said a 4.3 earthquake, my thought was, "That's a tiny one." Then I have to remember that everyone didn't grow up with earthquakes.
That is so exciting that your parents are coming to visit. I am sure that they will enjoy themselves and that you will have a great time showing them all around.
Wow, that's crazy!
And I laughed when your friend said she thought it was a tiny one.
Now, hurricanes, I wouldn't even blink! But the earthquake sounds scary to me!
Post a Comment