Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I've finished another

book and it was so so. The book was "The Appeal" by John Grisham. I love John Grisham books but this one, well to put it frank wasn't that great. I mean I read it and finished it but I don't know. I guess with how the economy is right now and how the book was about big corporate business that control EVERYTHING it wasn't that great of a read. Maybe I needed to time it differently and read it in a year or two! Anyways, now I'm on "Three Cups of Tea".
Who has a book that they would like to recommend me? I love any and all books really.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Have you read The Uglies series? They are really fun, quick reads

Unknown said...

seven daughters and seven sons by barbara cohen. its only 220 pages so pretty short... i just read it today and really liked it! its about a girl in ancient baghdad that dresses up like a boy in order to make a living and help support her family. its fiction, but again.. i liked it! (sorry if you were looking for adult book suggestions.. i've only been reading juvenile literature lately)

Mom To Winfield said...

Three cups of tea is good, I just finished reading David Cooperfield by Charles Dickens. I had forgetten how wonderful this book is, its kind of long but its classic.And then I read Oliver Twist and I did not realize how different it was because there have been so many adaptations that you forget what the real thing is.