My nephew Winfield (Christmas 2008).
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Rewind
The week was normal; eat, breathe, sleep work! Romulo's back hasn't been feeling the best so he worked from home this week and was trying to keep a low profile. On Tuesday we took advantage of IHOP'S offer of free pancakes. And the funniest thing was when we sat down at our table Romulo started looking through the menu and asked me what I wanted! Um hello FREE PANCAKES! LOL! It was fun! Today was my nephew Winfield's 2nd birthday and he was treated to a Chucky Cheese party. Too bad I couldn't be there (they live in VA). But I was able to go to IKEA (in Palo Alto) with Romulo. That place is HUGE and I love opening all the cabinet's and playing with it all. (To see if its actually functional and all; right!)
My nephew Winfield (Christmas 2008).
My nephew Winfield (Christmas 2008).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sorry to hear Romulos back is still bothering him, I know the feeling. love mar
I am still reading it. Almost done. It is a lot harder to read now that Isaac is so active. He hates it when I read when he is playing and when I read at night, I fall asleep.
Post a Comment