Sunday, April 12, 2009

Time with my Parents

Lighthouse along CA Highway 1
Parents at Japanese Tea Garden. They love looking at plants.
Mom and Dad visiting the Haight/Ashbury Street. The street they heard about ever since they were teenagers.
Romulo, Dad, and Mom at the Willie Mays statute at AT&T Park.
A cable car along Lombard Street.
Parents at the bottom of Lombard. We first drove down it, parked at the top, walked down and up, and then drove back down it. I tried to count the steps along the left side of the street (if walking up along the left) and if I counted right there are 244 steps.
Parents along a path at the lighthouse.
Parents first sight of the Redwoods.
Carmel-by-the-Sea.
Monterey's Canning.
Monterey's old Fisherman's Wharf.
The beach at Carmel-by-the-Sea. So beautiful.
The Golden Gate Bridge right before we walked across it. Oh and the correct color of the bridge is International Orange.
Mom and Dad at the famous Painted Ladies. I remember growing up and watching TV shows with my mom about the "Sisters" and how the use of paint.
Hope you enjoyed the picture post! I'll be putting up more in the future!

2 comments:

Mom To Winfield said...

You guys are animals! You did so much, i am jealous. I'm glad you got to spend time with mom and dad. love mar

The Wuehler Wireless said...

I love Haight and Ashbury and Carmel. It looks like you took them to all the great places. So, what did they thin of your new home?