Tuesday, August 19, 2014

2014 Brazil Trip: Part 2



 The walkway to and from the station 2 of the SugarLoaf

 Kau'e getting ready to go down in the glass cablecar. Here below is the port of where the cablecar lands.

 More views from the cablecar from the SugarLoaf.


 Isn't the Statue of Christ the Redeemer in the fog romantic? I loved looking for Him.
 The views from the cablecar of the SugarLoaf were amazing! I am still in ahh that we went.








 Poor Yara was always asleep and half way she would wake up and look confused.

 Trying to sign our names to the board up on the top of the SugarLoaf.























 Her first time seeing it was going down because she was asleep for the way up! She was amazed! We loved that it was a glass cablecar because she could stand and look out and Kau'e could stay in the stroller and look out too! Perfect.






 Watching the other passengers to ride the cablecar!











 Kau'e loved riding in the Taxi's between mom and Auntie Ellen. Yara on the other hand loved to try to open up the door while driving or opening up the window...see my hand guarding it! oh my this girl!












 And we met Neymar!!! Ha!

We loved everything about this Brazil trip! I loved seeing Rio and it will always be a moment in amazement. I am grateful we could go as a family and bring Ellen with us. Though I've traveled to Brazil three other times I am always learning more and more about this beautiful country and amazing people. I learn and understand more and more about my husband and why he does certain things and why. Every time I come home from Brazil I am humbled and try to make goals to simplify my life and my actions. I was thinking about the total time since knowing Romulo that I've spent in Brazil. My first trip was shy of 1 month, my second trip was 9 days, third trip was a little over 1 month and this trip was 2 16 days. I'd say that's almost 3 total months that I've spent in Brazil since meeting Romulo.  3 months in 10 years isn't too bad! I'd love to spend more time there but the time we do get to spend is amazing.

No comments: