Wednesday, August 20, 2014

2 Sweet: Yara's Birthday















Little Miss Yara Johns Aguilar is 2 years old today and TWO sweet! We love her and am grateful she surprised us by coming into our family! We have had so much joy with her and love seeing her grow daily! She has always been busy and into everything but that's exactly what she needs to do with a big brother like her's; Kau'e. 

Yara is 28 pounds; her 2 yr check up is tomorrow (on Memom's birthday). Yara wears size 3 diapers, clothing is anywhere from 2T-4T. The only reason she wears size 4T clothing is because I bought them too big so she could wear them this year and hopefully next year! She is a tall girl with a long torso so length is important. She drinks 2% milk and eats everything! I mean, EVERYTHING! And it's always better on someone else's plate! She can have exactly what you have and she will eat your's before her's! She's funny! She is almost out of the nap stage but I do put her down for 1 hour; or try. She still loves to sleep in my arms, on my chest, in my bed, etc! We are trying but I think Romulo would say I'm not trying hard enough! Ha! She says so many words that its hard to keep track of them all! 

We love her so much! Happy Birthday my love! Who knew two years ago you would be with us on this day? We are  

No comments: