Sunday, June 3, 2012

This week flew bye and I think its because I had so many doctor visits! After all is said and done, I still have an umbilical hernia but we will try to NOT have surgery while I'm pregnant and have this baby at full term! I mean, I'm already high risk as it is and with me entering my 3rd trimester it isn't the best time to "schedule" a surgery. So after seeing my OB and a Surgeon I feel better about the future plan for me and this hernia. So hopefully I make it full term and after I can make the decision to do the surgery or not. Both my ob and the surgeon both said that if I want more kids I need this taken care of before that happens. And to be really honest I'm not sure if that will happen; more kids. Trust me we both want more but Kau'e's delivery was scary enough and now the looks of things with the second baby I don't know if we want to chance our luck again. We will see with this hernia and how far along I get in the pregnancy before baby girl decides to arrive. But I need to do my part and try to lay low and get more weeks under my belt but to also not stop my life from happening because of this hernia. Well, enough with that! We have done some fun things through out the craziness. I have been itching to do some projects; this nesting thing is in full force! And my brother has been kind enough to show me around his work shop and all the fun that goes inside that place! I have made some shelves for Kau'e's room (never took pictures but will once he has a room...in like 6 months..haha), re-painted a stool my grandfather made (my dad's dad; Pop-Pop), and made a Picture Holder from an old picture frame and chicken wire. I took a Tiffany's magazine in to Home Depot and had them color match the Tiffany's blue for paint. Love! I stole this idea from my younger sister, Ellen! Thanks! Plus, my dad got some really old wood from a barn down from their home in New Market. The house was built in 1916 and the barn, well not sure but looking at things its OLD! I'm in love with all the wood and have many ideas floating around in my mind for it. By now every time my dad, brother, or Romulo see's me with a magazine they shake their heads because they know what I'm about to present them...more ideas! But they have been sports and we all have had fun doing things with our hands. Next, sewing! My mom is going to help me make a crib skirt for Lil'Girl's future room plus lots lots more! We have been busy with Kau'e! He sure is active! My mom says if anyone asks you what type of boy you have just say ALL BOY! Plus, he is too strong for his own good! He can flip things over so easily that most kids struggle with! He loves to vacuum and follows my mom around when she cleans. The other night he got so mad at her because he couldn't physically vacuum. So we let him have a go at it and he was so proud of himself! And we can't forget the broom. Its an understatement when I say he loves the outside broom that sits on my parents porch. He ADORES this broom. I mean I can have him in the wagon pulling him around with the broom laying across the wagon and he is smiling all over! And the strength he has when you try to pull it away! Hulk!

No comments: