Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kau'e's 1st Hair Cut

I can't believe I did it! It was so last (last) minute. My sister Marian was taking our nephew Aiden to get his hair done and Kau'e and I decided to tag along. After seeing Aiden in the chair I decided to ask around to the stylists there to see if anyone could cut curly baby hair. Finally a person, Ava, was picked...my sister goes to this lady so she knows she's good but Marian wanted me to feel comfortable! I quickly called Romulo to get his permission since well, it was last minute! He told me if I felt comfortable enough with the place/person than to do it! And that's just what we did!

I got my cape on and little man got his one on!  Hair was sprayed down and the first cut was done!  Oh my, I was nervous!  He did so well, sitting there like a big boy with his juice in hand!  Overall, 1 inch was taken off and it looks great!  He know looks like a big boy and not a little baby boy with lots of wild curly hair! My sister took pictures and picked up hair for me to keep!


No comments: