Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Routine OB Appointment 14 weeks

On Friday we had our (2nd) normal OB appointment and got to hear the heartbeat of baby #2. The baby's heart rate was staying right at 150! Nothing else major happened at the appointment. I was to have my Perinatal (high risk dr) appointment earlier that day but the office called me a few days earlier saying they had to cancel. So today I was rescheduled which is fine with me because today I'm 15 weeks and there is a good chance they may be able to see little peanuts goods! Its crazy to think that we had to wait at 19 weeks to see what Kau'e was and now they may be able to tell us at 15! So I'm about to head out the door and see what this doctor has to say. I have the ultrasound done first and then meet with the doctor. Wish us luck! Next post will be hopefully what the gender of baby #2 will be!

No comments: